Read 今、恋（１５） (ッ) by Kanan Minami Free Online
Book Title: 今、恋（１５） (ッ)|
Loaded: 1490 times
Reader ratings: 7.5
The author of the book: Kanan Minami
Date of issue: May 25th 2012
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 475 KB
City - Country: No data
Read full description of the books:
My opinion about this whole series
(view spoiler)[I actually hated the first few chapters of this series. The female main character Tsubaki was boring and the male main character Kyouta was a complete asshole. I just couldn't understand why it was okay for her to be treated so badly and I couldn't understand how I was supposed to be excited about Kyouta because all he did was being rude, blackmailing people and playing with everyone's feelings. And after a few chapter Tsubaki already thought she's in love with him.
So I was pretty close to quitting this manga.
Thank God it got better. It didn't turn into a really good manga, but it got better. That's something.
After a few volumes both of them were taking their relationship seriously and I think at this point it was easier for me to read. They both wanted to be in this relationship, so at least I didn't have to suffer through 60+ chapters of "Does he like me or not".
However we still had the ridiculous shoujo tropes everywhere:
- Eternal inner monologues about "problems" that could be solved if they actually talked to each other
- Female side characters that are constantly trying to "steal" the male main character while the female main character misunderstands everything (I hate this trope so much, ughh.)
- Not being able to kiss without freaking out even if they dated for more than a year
- Guys hit on the female main character but she's literally too dumb to realize their intentions until the male main character is pissed
- The girl "turning pretty" and becoming popular just because she changed her hair/clothing style
- The male main character is a gorgeous-looking bad boy who's good at school without even trying
- Of course a car accident happens
- Female main character gets bullied but of course the bullies regret it later on and everything's okay
- The "dark and heart-wrenching" past of the male main character
Just a few examples.
I actually started reading this manga because I was looking for shoujo manga where the first kiss isn't the big finale. I want them to kiss, make out and maybe even have sex. I want a complete relationship. And it's really surprising, but this manga actually does this well. Their relationship improves and in the middle of the series they actually sleep together (and they do it a few more times throughout the series). And they even use protection and spend like a whole chapter trying to buy condoms! I'm sorry, but I'm really excited about this part :D I just love such "real" scenes :)
I also liked the last chapters where we can see their future - They're making their long-distance relationship work, then they get married, get a child and move to America. It felt more "real" and not just like a short highschool romance. (hide spoiler)]
All in all this manga turned out better than I thought at first, but it's still no master piece and I wouldn't recommend it.
Download 今、恋（１５） (ッ) ERUB
Download 今、恋（１５） (ッ) DOC
Download 今、恋（１５） (ッ) TXT
Read information about the authorKanan Minami (水波 風南) is a shōjo manga artist. She is best known for Honey x Honey Drops, which has been licensed in multiple languages and adapted as an original video animation (OVA). Her current series, Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu, is a bestseller that regularly appears on the Tohan comics charts. She writes mainly for Shōjo Comic.
Reviews of the 今、恋（１５） (ッ)
Add a comment
Download EBOOK 今、恋（１５） (ッ) by Kanan Minami Online free